Friday, August 2, 2013

The one with my obsession

So as most of you have seen from pictures....we have an absolutely amazing view from our apartment of the city.  Seriously like everyday it's new & different....I'm obsessed.  For the past couple of months we have had some amazing sunsets and early morning shots....here are some of my favorites.









 
Just a couple of nights ago we had some yucky weather.  Then just before going to bed I looked outside and noticed it was a bit foggy.  And then I realized half the city was missing!  We couldn't get a great picture but there was literally a cloud of fog hovering and covering half of the skyline...crazy!!
 
 
And back in April, I went to another Cabernet & Canvas class that was another painting of the Perth skyline.  Courtney went with me and my friend Lauren from bible study was there too!  Yet another fun keepsake of this beautiful city we live in!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment